About Our Stairlifts and Stairlift Installations
Why should I buy a stairlift from Therap-Ease?
If you have issues going up and down stairs in your home, a stairlift could be the perfect fit for you. Therap-Ease offers a variety of stairlifts and accessories to meet your needs. Our certified stairlift technician will come out to your home to give you an estimate and install your brand new stairlift. We pride ourselves on our service, and we aim to provide excellent service from estimate to installation and any maintenance or repairs you may require in the future.
We offer a variety of Handicare brand stairlifts. Our certified stairlift technician installs both indoor and outdoor stairlifts and both straight and curved stairlifts. Installation typically takes 4-8 hours, depending on the stairlift. Stairlifts can be expensive and the price can vary widely depending on the type of stairlift. Stairlifts can start as low as around $2,000 and go up from there based on installation conditions, accessories, curves, and more.
In addition to the estimate and installation, our certified stairlift technician will educate you on proper operation and proper care and maintenance of your new stairlift. Any repairs or maintenance you might need are done free of charge for the first year after installation. All Handicare stairlifts come with a warranty on parts.
Tips to Help Maintain Your Stairlift
- Keep your stairs free of things like shoes, toys, clothing, etc.
- Vacuum your stairs
- Keep the track clean by either vacuuming it or cleaning it with a rag and disinfectant wipes
- Always keep the seat of your outdoor lift covered when not in use
- If you no longer have the cover that was provided with the lift, you can use a grill cover
- Do not let snow pile up around the track of your outdoor stairlift
- If you can, cover the track of your outdoor stairlift with a tarp if you are expecting snow
- Do not use your stairlift if the track is covered in snow or iced over. Wait for it to thaw